The laws relating to privacy can be difficult for small businesses to navigate, since the commencement of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We, at Fitzsimons Redmond LLP, can help you navigate your duties in relation to the privacy of your clients, customers, club-members, employees and others.
We have experience in guiding our clients through:
- dealings with the data protection commissioner
- conducting a data protection impact assessment (DPIA)
- responding to data access requests (DAR)
- drafting privacy statements
- data protection litigation
Please contact us on 01 – 676 3257 or firstname.lastname@example.org for advice specific to your needs. We, at Fitzsimons Redmond LLP, are happy to discuss with you any questions and concerns you might have in relation to privacy and data protection.