Fitzsimons Redmond is delighted to become a signatory to the Law Society of Ireland’s Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Charter. We are committed to being a leader in respect of fairness, equality of opportunity and inclusion. The signatories to this Charter have committed to treat all individuals and groups of individuals fairly and equally and no less favourably, specific to their needs, in areas of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, race, class, disability or membership of the Traveller Community. As such, signatories will:
- Recognise the individual needs of those they employ and support them to develop to their full potential.
- Ensure equal access to opportunities for those they employ.
- Ensure their policies, procedures and processes promote gender equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Carry out their work without bias, in a respectful and non-discriminatory manner.
- Build awareness and understanding of the benefits of promoting gender equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Assign responsibility for meeting the Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Charter commitments to a named senior partner or member of staff.
Our GEDI Director is Lisa Quinn O’Flaherty, solicitor. She can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.