We assist employers and employees throughout their employment relationship, from agreeing contractual terms to advising on workplace entitlements and policies and guiding and representing clients through grievance, disciplinary, dismissal or redundancy procedures, the courts or tribunals.
We assist employers in complying with their statutory obligations and best practice by drafting and advising on implementation the correct workplace policies and procedures, including for bullying, harassment, grievance and disciplinary matters. We can risk assess your employment contracts and procedures and advise you how to improve them.
We offer all employees and employers a full range of employment law advice including on:-
- Drafting and Negotiating Contracts of Employment
- Non-compete and restrictive covenants
- Redundancy selection policies and implementing redundancies
- Employment rights in transfers of business and outsourcing
- Employee share ownership and option schemes
- Workplace entitlements and records
- Internal Disciplinary Matters
- Responding to an employee grievance or bullying complaint
- Protected disclosures and whistle-blowers
- Unfair Dismissals
- TUPE / Transfer of Undertakings
We represent employers and employees before the Workplace Relations Commission, the Labour Court, the Circuit Court and the High Court in all employment disputes, notably in unfair dismissal and constructive dismissal claims.
We can also negotiate severance packages and advise clients about non-compete clauses and restrictive covenants, or allegations concerning know-how and confidential information, which can involve injunction proceedings.