Estate Planning and Probate
Planning for the future allows you the peace of mind to know that you have provided for your loved ones in accordance with your wishes. It also helps to ease your family’s distress at a very difficult time. We recommend that everybody with assets, even if you have just bought your first home, makes a will to provide certainty in an uncertain world. We will:
• Draft your will to effectively meet your wishes
• Advise on the entitlements of spouses and children
• Advise on tax-efficient distribution of your assets
• Advise on, and draft inter-vivos trusts (to take effect during your life-time)
• Advise on, and draft will-trusts (to take effect after your death)
• Advise on and draft an Enduring Powers of Attorney, known as a living will.
• Advise on Wardship
• Advise on the Fair Deal Scheme
For Executors and Administrators we provide advice and timely action on obtaining Grants of Probate or Letters of Administration, and in gathering and administering the estate in accordance with wishes of the deceased person.