We assist clients from their corporate beginning to winding up, and all that happens in between!
We advise on the legal obligations of trading, on entering commercial contracts, and represent clients in all types of litigation, including Commercial Court proceedings.
We understand the cost and time implications for businesses facing disputes and that you may want to settle or use alternative dispute resolution to resolve matters quickly: but, when required we will robustly pursue or defend legal proceedings.
We assist clients on a wide range of issues, including:-
- Company incorporation
- Share and asset purchase or sale
- Company law compliance
- Company secretarial
- Corporate governance
- Contractual disputes
- Commercial contracts
- Service agreements and Service Level agreements
- Supply agreements
- Distribution, Agency and Franchise agreements
- Health and safety obligations
- Data protection obligations
- Competition law
- Intellectual property
- Unfair trading and regulatory disputes
- Debt recovery
- Commercial litigation
- Mergers and acquisitions